Latest Autos News
- Thousands Miss Vehicle Renewals Due To Computer Glitch Connecticut's Department of Motor Vehicles says it discovered about 8,340 vehicle owners have not renewed registrations due last February because they didn't receive a renewal notice.
- Woman Says She Was Carjacked Twice By The Same Man A Vallejo woman has been the victim of the same car thief, not once, but twice this week.
- 'A Grumpy Bear... Grrrr, Grrrr:' Family Finds Bear Trapped In Car The Meurer family got quite a surprise when they went to get in the family car. There was a bear trapped inside.
- Crooks Using Bluetooth To Steal At Gas Pumps The most obviously way drivers can fight back against the new Bluetooth skimmers is to stop using plastic and stay away from the outside kiosks when buying gas.
- Hartford Police Report Spike In Out-Of-Town Key-Fob Car Thefts Hartford police say the number of vehicles stolen from out of town and found in the city is on track to top 425 in 2016.
- Glastonbury Police Crack String Of Vehicle Buglaries Glastonbury police have arrested four juveniles in connection with a string of vehicle burglaries dating back to last year.
- Stolen Car Probe Nets 2 Arrests A report of a stolen vehicle in West Hartford led to a crash involving that vehicle and the arrest of two suspects early this morning.
- Police In Tony Town Urge Drivers Not To Leave Keys In Cars Police in a wealthy Connecticut town are urging residents not to leave their keys inside their vehicles after a rash of Range Rover thefts.
- Wildly Popular Pokemon GO Leading To Unintended Consequences Since its release last Wednesday, the wildly popular Pokemon GO game has sent throngs of players all across cities nationwide in search of characters like Pikachu.
- Animal Advocates Sit In Hot Car To Illustrate Danger A bill gaining traction in Boston would allow first responders and civilians to break into cars when they see an animal in distress.