Latest Autos News
- New Haven Crash Victim Was Taking Pregnant Friend To Hospital Relatives of a woman seriously injured in a fatal crash on Interstate 95 in New Haven say she was pregnant and being taken to a hospital at the time by a friend who died in the wreck.
- Ford Getting Ready For An Important New Truck [VIDEO] The new Ford F-150 is coming, and the motor company is using 1100 18-wheelers to move parts for a new body shop.
- New Corvette Feature Keeps An Eye On Valets Now, the new car can tattle on any valet who doesn't take a slow, direct route to a parking space.
- Carjacker Who Tweeted About His Crimes Is Sentenced A Virginia man authorities say went on a multistate crime spree, partying with college students along the way, and bragging about his exploits on social media, has been sentenced to up to six years in prison in Massachusetts.
- US Safety Agency Offers Online Vehicle Recall Check The U.S. government is offering a free online service for drivers to find out if their vehicles have been recalled but not repaired.
- Spider Webs Force Suzuki To Recall Midsize Cars The automaker says spider webs can clog a fuel vapor vent hose in some 2010 to 2013 Kizashi cars, cutting off air flow.
- U.S. Auto Loans Soar To Highest In 8 years U.S. auto loans jumped to the highest level in eight years this spring, fueled by a big increase in lending to risky borrowers.
- Ford Recalls 83,250 Cars And SUVs Ford is recalling 83,250 vehicles because a faulty part could cause them to lose power or roll away if they're parked.
- Three-Wheeled Commuter Car 'Elio' Closer To Going On Sale Elio Motors wants to revolutionize U.S. roads with its tiny car, which has two seats, three wheels and gets 84 miles to the gallon.
- Get A First Look At GM's Second Generation Chevy Volt "The Volt did and continues to do great things for the brand," said Chevrolet marketing chief Tim Mahoney.