Affordable Care Act
Health Insurance FAQs
Understanding Health Care In America Today
- 'Obamacare' Under Attack As Conservatives Eye 2016 Republicans eyeing the 2016 White House race battered President Barack Obama's health care law and nicked each other Saturday, auditioning before a high-profile gathering of conservatives that some political veterans said marked the campaign'...
- 'Obamacare' Likely Topic At Conservative Gathering President Barack Obama's health care overhaul is coming under renewed attack as some of the nation's leading conservatives gather for a New Hampshire summit thick with presidential implications.
- Nonprofit Health Insurers Struggling Due To Obamacare The co-ops and smaller nonprofits in some states have languished behind major insurers, attracting in some cases minuscule shares of the market.
- Report: Wikipedia The Top Source Of Health Care Info For Doctors, Patients Wikipedia is the single leading source of health care information for both providers and patients, with 50 percent of physicians reporting that they’ve consulted the community-edited, online encyclopedia for information on health conditions.
- Election Watch: Will Obamacare Hurt Democrats In 2014? Less than a year from now, voters head to the polls for the 2014 midterm elections.
- Obamacare Key Dates In 2014 Implementation of the health reform law continues through 2014 with these key dates.
- Vermont Confirms Security Breach To Health Care Exchange Website Officials overseeing the Vermont Health Connect website confirmed Friday there was a security breach on the system last month in which one user got improper access to another user's Social Security number and other data.
- Three Glaring Changes Needed To Fix Obamacare Some immediate fixes can address problems that are becoming evident as provisions of the new law take effect.
- Romneycare Vs. Obamacare: Key Similarities & Differences Can the nation expect to see the same positive results across the country as was seen in Massachusetts?
- Enforcing The Health Law Mandate: What The IRS Can & Can't Do According to one tax expert, the IRS cannot attach a lien to personal assets for not having health insurance.