Affordable Care Act
Health Insurance FAQs
Understanding Health Care In America Today
- What Has The Affordable Care Act Accomplished A Year Later? With almost a year under its belt, has the Affordable Care Act impact as many people as it originally set out to?
- Connecticut Has Similar Law To Illinois Measure Struck Down By Supreme Court Connecticut is one of nine states with laws similar to an Illinois measure struck down by the Supreme Court. The Illinois law required home health care workers to pay fees that help cover a union's costs of collective bargaining.
- Anthem Seeks 12.5 Percent Rate Increase Consumers and advocates urged state insurance regulators on Friday to deny a 12.5 percent rate increase proposed by Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield, Connecticut's largest health insurer.
- It Was Designed To Fail In an opinion piece posted on Bloomberg.com, Lanhee Chen predicts the eventual demise of the still unpopular ACA, asserting the bold initiative contains serious structural flaws which will eventually lead to it’s collapse.
- Report Recommends Mental Health Care Improvements Connecticut's system for treating children and young adults with psychiatric issues is inadequate for addressing what has become ``a substantial public mental health burden in the state,'' according to a task force that released wide-ranging...
- This Morning With Ray Dunaway May 23rd 2014 Here's what is coming up this morning with Ray Dunaway.
- This Morning With Ray Dunaway May 15th 2014 Here's what you can expect this morning with Ray Dunaway.
- 'Obamacare' Under Attack As Conservatives Eye 2016 Republicans eyeing the 2016 White House race battered President Barack Obama's health care law and nicked each other Saturday, auditioning before a high-profile gathering of conservatives that some political veterans said marked the campaign'...
- 'Obamacare' Likely Topic At Conservative Gathering President Barack Obama's health care overhaul is coming under renewed attack as some of the nation's leading conservatives gather for a New Hampshire summit thick with presidential implications.
- Nonprofit Health Insurers Struggling Due To Obamacare The co-ops and smaller nonprofits in some states have languished behind major insurers, attracting in some cases minuscule shares of the market.