Mornings with Ray Dunaway
Mornings with Ray Dunaway
Ray Dunaway wakes Connecticut up with all the information you need to start your day. News at the top and bottom of each hour, sports at :15 and :45 past the hour, “Traffic & Weather Together on the 8’s” plus interviews with the people making the news each day. It’s the perfect way to start your day informed and entertained.
May 17, 2013Attack of the Cicada's
May 17, 2013CT March 2013 Housing Report
May 17, 2013The IRS and AP Scandals
May 17, 2013The Dumbest Generation..College Grads lack professionalism
May 16, 2013Relay for Life at Rentschler Field- Saturday 5/18 11am
May 16, 2013Scandals a plenty
May 15, 2013in St Pete with the Sox
May 15, 2013Previews the upcoming WNBA Season
May 15, 2013The IRS and the White House
May 15, 2013the battery powered Tesela
May 14, 2013What does it take to be a Small Biz Owner ?
May 14, 2013Teaching elementary schools financial fundamentals
May 14, 2013Colleges/Universities squandering millions on diversity programs
May 14, 2013The IRS targeting advocay groups
May 13, 2013The Ex BC Assistant touted to take the Huskies into Hockey East
May 13, 2013State should stay out of private investment decisions
May 13, 2013The weekly money update
May 10, 2013NH Gov asks Gov. Malloy to oppose renewable energy bill..Malloy says no
May 10, 2013many appearances up coming http://www.dianesmithmedia.com
May 10, 2013Hospital Sticker Shock
May 9, 2013DCF has greater needs for families to take adolescents, siblings, etc
May 9, 2013Legal Marijauna Converts Former Laffer Curve Skeptics
May 9, 2013Easier and quicker benefits for disability compensation
May 9, 2013MMA - how violent is it ?
May 8, 2013Sox weekely update
Ray’s Hot Links
- Emory University’s Dr. Mark Bauerlein Is Not Happy With Today’s College Graduates Lack Of Professionalism.
- The First-Ever Gordon Ramsey Walkout On “Kitchen Nightmares”
- Deer On A Bus Video
- Why Do College Tuition Increases Outpace Inflation? Heather MacDonald Has An Idea..
- Diane Smith Has A Best-Selling Book She Recently Wrote With Mika Brzezinski- Obsessed Which Deals From A Personal Perspective On American’s Sometimes Unhealthy Passion For Food. Here’s A Link To Diane’s Website, Which Will Allow You To Buy The Book, And Find The Locations Of Upcoming Book Signings.
- Living The Good Life On The Taxpayer’s Dime…Part 2,385,000. This Time In The Capitol City
- Time To Pop The Washington D.C. Bubble
- An Insurance card Doesn’t Necessarily Guarantee Better Health. Some Results From Oregon Confirm That
- Create Your Own Budget. What Would Be The Revenue Implications On The State Budget Were Tax Rates To Change? State Comptroller Kevin Lembo Gives You A Change To Figure It Out
- Though It May Be Too Soon To Tell, This Could Be A Major Breakthrough In The Treatment Of Diabetes
- And There May Be Progress In The Recovery From Brain Injuries As Well
- The Law Of The Land Is Based On The Constitution. The Constitution Project Examines Issues With That In Mind
- Looking Forward To A Brighter Future? A Recent Study Suggests You’d Best Move Elsewhere.
- Which MLB Teams Draw Best On The Road?
- The President returns To San Francisco To Hit Up Some Local Billionaires For Bucks, And The Protestors Are There Too.
- I’m Mad As Hell And Not Going To Take It Anymore. Kurt Schlichter Calls For The Creation Of The “Bite Me” Coalition.
- Wanna Hold Down Healthcare Costs? A Growing Number Of Doctors Have A Possible Solution.
- Life In America, As Seen On North Korean Tv.
- Peter Cove Has A Better Way To Win The War On Poverty, Which Has Spent Trillions, With No Noticeable Gains. Check Out America Works
- Tell Me What Beer You Drink, And I Can Tell You Your Political Profile.
- The Latest Smash Hit Video From NASA; The Earth At Night
- The Affordable Care Act? The Affordable Part Is Looking Less Likely, According To Michael Cannon Of The Cato Institute
- Ducks And Water; A Natural Match, Right? Not Necessarily
- Gerri Griswold’s Fabulous Bluefish Recipe
- Composite Depiction of All Hurricanes That Have Hit The U.S. Since 1881.
- If You’re Covered By Medicare, 2014 May Bring Major Changes To Your Ability To See A Doctor. Forbe’s Avik Roy Explains Why
- Before You Choose Your College Major, Do A Quick Cost/Benefit Analysis, Says This Article From U.S. News.
- Who’s Getting Government Money? This Map Gives You The Answer County By County
- Even If You Don’t Care All That Much About The World Of Business, You’ll Still Like Business Insider.
- The Best Flight Tracking Site In The World; Flightaware!
- Watch The Nation’s Credit Card Max Out. The National Debt Mounted Over 3 Million Bucks While I Was Posting This Link.
- Check This Out! And This Site Contains A Wealth Of Trivial, But Still Interesting Information.