5 Displaced In Southington Fire

SOUTHINGTON, Conn. (CBS Connecticut) _ Everyone is OK after a fire at a home on Mount Vernon Road in Southington around 9 p.m. Sunday.

The family of five is displaced after the fire broke out in a second floor bedroom.

Multiple reports say one firefighter was treated for a minor injury at the scene and two cats were rescued by responders.

The fire was contained to the single bedroom.

Comments

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

More From CBS Connecticut

Ski Card
WTIC Holiday Stores 2016

Listen Live