WTIC1080

Local News

Smokey Fire Breaks Out In Hartford

View Comments
A smokey fire in the building that houses Agave Grill. Photo taken by Laura DeMaio.

A smokey fire in the building that houses Agave Grill. Photo taken by Laura DeMaio.

Get Breaking News First

Receive News, Politics, and Entertainment Headlines Each Morning.
Sign Up

(CBS Connecticut) -- A smokey fire broke out in a building in downtown Hartford today.

Emergency crews were at the scene, near the intersection of Allyn Street and Anne Uccello Street.

The building houses Agave Grill, a Mexican restaurant.

Witnesses could see the smoke from Bushnell Park and Interstate 84.

View Comments
blog comments powered by Disqus