(Danbury, Conn./CBS Connecticut) – Danbury police today arrested two juveniles they say made threats toward the high school last week.
They say a report was made last Wednesday.
The unknown male caller said he was planining to harm one student in particular, as well as everyone else at the high school.
They say it was actually a 16-and-17-year-old who were behind the call, which was made from a Danbury address.
Both are now facing two counts each of threatening and conspiracy and are being held in a juvenile dentention center in Bridgeport.
Police say the two youngsters told them the call was only intended to be a prank; the department says it has a zero tolerance policy when it comes to school threats of any kind.