MADISON, Conn. (AP) _ Police say several members of the North Haven junior varsity girls soccer team are being treated for possible carbon monoxide exposure on a team bus trip to Madison.
Police said at least eight youths and one adult were taken to hospitals Wednesday afternoon. Their conditions weren’t immediately available.
Madison police say it’s suspected they were exposed on a school bus that brought them to Polson Middle School for a game.
Police said the students had played about half of their soccer game before showing symptoms. Police said the bus driver wasn’t showing symptoms.
The bus is owned by M&J Company in North Haven. A telephone listed to the company rang unanswered after business hours Wednesday.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)