Hartford House Fire; One Man Rescued

Authorities in Hartford responded to a fire on Colebrook Street around 3pm on Sunday that sent one man to Saint Francis Hospital.

Police say the victim suffered from smoke inhalation, and cuts and bruises. He was rescued from one of the upper floors.

Two firefighter were taken to the hospital — one for an unknown medical condition and one with a leg injury. Officials have not released the cause of the blaze.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

More From CBS Connecticut

The Latest UConn News
CT Business Spotlight

Listen Live