High Levels Of Carbon Monoxide Send Staff Members To Hospital, Force Evacuation Of Students
At least three staff members from Tolland High School have been taken to Rockville Hospital by ambulance after high levels of carbon monoxide were found at the school.
Tolland County Mutual Aid Director Tyler Millix says they received a call for multiple ambulances after high levels of CO were detected in a common area of the building. A spokesperson at Rockville General Hospital says three adults were brought in, suffering symptoms. All are stable.
Students were evacuated.