Local News

Carbon Monoxide Evacuations At Shopping Plaza

View Comments
carbon-monoxide-danger-sign-s-0340

Get Breaking News First

Receive News, Politics, and Entertainment Headlines Each Morning.
Sign Up

Firefighters were at a shopping plaza on Pleasant Valley Road in Manchester this afternoon.

The Eighth Utilities District said high levels of carbon monoxide were found.

The Big Lots Store, and several other nearby businesses were evacuated.

The problem was called in about 2:20 in the afternoon.

Fire officials are investigating.

View Comments
blog comments powered by Disqus
Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 857 other followers