Three Hurt In Explosion At Shelton House

SHELTON, Conn. (AP) _ Police say three people have been seriously burned in an explosion at a house in Shelton.

Shelton Police Lt. Robert Kozlowsky tells the Connecticut Post on Monday that two of the injured are believed to be workers for the Pioneer Gas Co.

Early reports indicate the explosion that happened just before 2 p.m. may have been caused by a propane tank at the house.

The injured were taken to Bridgeport Hospital Burn Center.

Reports from the scene said the house in Shelton’s Pine Rock Park section showed little damage to the exterior. A Pioneer Gas. Co. propane truck was parked outside the house.

Comments

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

More From CBS Connecticut

CBS Hartford 4 Charity
Win Red Sox Tickets All Season

Listen Live