One Dead, One Hospitalized In Suspected Carbon Monoxide Incident

A man is dead and a woman hospitalized in what’s suspected to be a case of carbon monoxide poisoning at a home in Southington.

Police say a woman inside the home at 445 Copper Ridge called shortly before 2 p.m. to tell them her husband was in the basement,  unconscious.  They lost telephone contact with her immediately after the call.

When they arrived at the scene they found the man dead at the scene.  The woman was taken to the Hospital of Central Connecticut, Bradley Memorial Campus,  and from there, taken by LifeStar helicopter to a Rhode Island Hospital for treatment.  Their names have not been released.

Police are continuing their investigation.

Comments

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

More From CBS Connecticut

CBS Hartford 4 Charity
Win Red Sox Tickets All Season

Listen Live