Local News

Another Death Linked To Storm

View Comments
carbon-monoxide-danger-sign-s-0340

Get Breaking News First

Receive News, Politics, and Entertainment Headlines Each Morning.
Sign Up

Another death apparently linked to the snow storm— this time in the town of Sharon.

Police found 85-year-old Richard Rothschild dead Tuesday afternoon  from apparent carbon monoxide poisoning.  Firefighters found elevated levels of CO in the home.

Police say there was a generator running in the home. it was properly ventilated— but the muffler was broken. A dog was also found dead in the home.

View Comments
blog comments powered by Disqus
Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 843 other followers