Boiler Mis-Fire Prompts School Evacuation

Stafford School officials say a boiler mis-fire this morning sent smoke into the school’s ventilation system.  That set off the smoke alarms and prompted evacuation of the high school.  Students were taken to the elementary school.

Comments

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

More From CBS Connecticut

Be Part of the Joe D & Gresh Fantasy Football League
Price Chopper Supermarkets Presents Retail Food Rescue Program

Listen Live