Photos from Scott Gray's 30th Anniversary

Scott Gray marked 30 years with WTIC NewsTalk 1080 on Jan. 3.  The Ray Dunaway morning show marked the occasion with an on-air celebration,  including a gubernatorial proclamation declaring Jan. 3, 2011 as “Scott Gray Day” and an official citation from the Connecticut General Assembly,  delivered by Representative Pam Sawyer.

Comments

1. Pat Martick says:

Best wishes to Scott. 30 years is no small accomplishment. I really enjoy his daily commentaries on whatever the topic of the day might be. Thanks for your hard work.

2. Rosemary says:

Nice going! What’s left if you’ve got a day named after you? I know! A writing nook :- ) See you over the weekend!

3. sharon and carl says:

Hi Scott….What an accomplishment! Thirty years and counting, right? You ARE the voice of WTIC and have been for so many of us. All the best….but remember, a “Winni Belle ride” is ONLY for retirees:) We shall continue the celebration when you are on Clay Point.

4. Dino Genga says:

Congratulations Scott…..30 years of honest sports reporting
    with grace and integrity.

5. Andy says:

I have listened to Scott for more years than I care to remember. He is an enthuastic member of our Connecticut community. He is a booster of all State sports. He presses for causes that he believes in, such as the UConn move to Div 1A football. He is thoughtful and always interesting. We are fortunate indeed to have him as a part of our sport sceen and our community.

Thank you Scott. Many more years of broadcasting and good health

6. nick ustic says:

he is the best around he gives more than just the scores

7. Judy says:

I am a total non fan of all sports, but I became a fan of Scott’s quite some time ago when he did a tribute to a boxer. I always listen closely ever since to his commentaries. He is very poetic,articulate, fresh & fair. Congrats, Scott. Judy

8. Great post, I believe website owners should learn a lot from this website its rattling user genial .